translation missing: en.products.general.regular_price translation missing: en.products.general.now_price_html

or 4 installments of $10.00 with

Vitamin C Clay Mask • 60g / 2.1oz

Hurry! Claim 30% Off With Code: JOLLY30

Rated 4.6 out of 5

Based on 7584 reviews

What is it?

A Vitamin C Clay Mask, featuring the powerful glow-duo turmeric & aloe vera.

Why is it special?

    • Leaves your skin utterly radiant in just 10 minutes.

    • Fades dark spots, improves texture, and visibly evens skin tone, naturally.

    • Reduces acne and scarring.

    • Safe for all skin types, vegan & cruelty-free.

    • FREE super-smooth application brush included.


translation missing: en.products.general.regular_price translation missing: en.products.general.now_price_html

What is it?

A Vitamin C Clay Mask, featuring the powerful glow-duo turmeric & aloe vera.

Why is it special?

    • Leaves your skin utterly radiant in just 10 minutes.

    • Fades dark spots, improves texture, and visibly evens skin tone, naturally.

    • Reduces acne and scarring.

    • Safe for all skin types, vegan & cruelty-free.

    • FREE super-smooth application brush included.


INGREDIENTS LIST

Kaolin (Australian White Clay), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Kaolin (Yellow Australian Clay), Glyceryl Undecylenate, Citrus Glauca Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Citrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, p-Anisic Acid, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If you're not happy with Gleamin, we gladly offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee!

All returns must be processed within 30 days of the delivery date. Returns and processing vary depending on the shipping location. Please see full details here.

SHIPPING DETAILS

Enjoy FREE shipping on orders over $30! (U.S Only)

U.S. orders are delivered using UPS or DHL, with an expected delivery time of 3 -5 business days. Orders shipping to the UK are delivered using Royal Mail or Hermes, with an expected delivery time between 3-5 business days. International orders (non-U.K.) are shipped via Passport with an expected delivery time frame between 8-15 business days.

All Gleamin orders are fully trackable with tracking and shipment information provided via email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our Customer Success team at support@gleamin.com

Enjoy FREE shipping on orders £20+

U.S. orders are delivered using UPS or DHL, with an expected delivery time of 3 -5 business days. Orders shipping to the UK are delivered using Royal Mail or Hermes, with an expected delivery time between 3-5 business days. International orders (non-U.K.) are shipped via Passport with an expected delivery time frame between 8-15 business days.

All Gleamin orders are fully trackable with tracking and shipment information provided via email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our Customer Success team at support@gleamin.com

"Honesty Gleamin brought life to my face and helped me get rid of acne and dark spots. I highly recommend this product"

Sidonie A

"After a lifetime and a fortune on products that do not deliver I am so grateful to have found Gleamin"

Nina S

"Last year all I wanted for Christmas was some @gleamin & clear skin... This year's goals have been reached!"

Dylan G

"I have really loved this mask it has really helped me tremendously with my acne, dark marks and the little bumps on my skin."

Ana S

"I've been using it for 13 days now. I see a huge difference in my dark mars and acne. Hoping to see more results soon."

Eryka T

"Thank you so much — I absolutely love this product and what it's done for my skin and my confidence"

Avital S

"My face has been glowing and my dark spots have all clearing up and I have been getting so many compliments. I love this product !"

Khadijah M

Reviews

Most Upvoted Reviews

Love, Love, Love!

I love this mask. Before I found out about it I even attempted to make my own mask. I use It 3 times per week. I just finished my 2nd one - about to order again. I personally saw results in 2 weeks. I have discoloration, dark spots, and hormone acne-prone skin. My skin has improved dramatically in color. I see it more clear and definitely even. This is the holy grail. Thanks for making products that really work!

Yahayra M.

235 People found this helpful

Nothing less than great

I have been using the mask about 3 weeks about 2 to 3 times a week. I am definitely starting to see the brightening effects on my dark marks. My experience has been nothing less than great. I would definitely recommend this if you have acne blemishes and want to help even your tone and also that glow that it gives doesn't hurt either😉

Renita H.

119 People found this helpful

Amazing!

Baaaay baaaay ! When I say THE TRUTH ! I've used this face mask twice! I was so skeptical and like ehh this probably won't work. I watched YouTube reviews, and read so many reviews on Gleamin's website, and saw so many beautiful women that had the same blemishes as me and discoloration as me! I took a leap of faith and bought it (recommended a friend so I got 5 dollars off my order 😉) and I've used it twice and my dark spots are fading! It really does excite me to see what the results will be when the jar is gone! I will be ordering again (of course).

Ashley H.

371 People found this helpful

YELLOW CLAY

Detoxify & Buff

  • Remove dirt, pore-clogging oils and impurities
  • Stimulate blood flow to strengthen skin, preventing breakouts
  • Perfect for all skin types

ingredient

TURMERIC & ALOE VERA

Glow & Hydrate

  • Even skin tone & prevent inflammation
  • Bring out your natural beautiful glow
  • Replenish moisture to cool your skin
  • Receive an antioxidant boost to promote skin healing

ingredient

DESERT LIME, KAKADU PLUM & FINGER LIME CAVIAR

Balance & Heal

  • Natural, bioavailable vitamin C
  • Rejuvenate & brighten your skin tone
  • Fight acne and prevent breakouts
  • Achieve stronger & firmer skin
  • Heal imperfections & balance your skin

ingredient

how to apply

How To Apply

1. After cleansing, apply the mask evenly to your face using the brush provided.

2. Next, wait 10 minutes for the mask to dry completely.

3. Then rinse gently with warm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel. Once done, proceed with your normal skincare routine.

*Apply 2-3 times per week for best results.

    how to apply

    Full Face

    how to apply

    T-Zone

    how to apply

    Spot Treatment